PHARMITY, represented by Dr Leire Zúñiga is the data controller collecting Information from the site.
Information we collect
While using our site, you may provide us with certain personal data that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personal Data we collect in accordance with the law may include, but is not limited to:
- Name (First)
- Email Address
- Job Title and Employer details
Use of personal data
All personal data that are collected in this website are exclusively used to provide you with a personalized service or in order to provide you with product or services information.
We may use your Personal Data as described below.
- Business Purposes and to Deliver the Products/Services:
- To analyze our product and services, as well as the sites, and to perform audits, security and fraud monitoring and prevention.
- To develop new services, enhance, improve or modify our existing service, identify usage trends, determine the effectiveness of our marketing efforts, and to operate our business.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To manage our contractual relationship with you, comply with a legal obligation and/or because we have a legitimate interest to do so.
- For any other purpose with your consent
- To fulfill other purposes for which you provide your personal data
- To provide you customer support.
- To manage our contractual relationship with you and/or because we have a legitimate interest to do so. If you do not provide the data that we request, or prohibit us from collecting such data, we may not be able to provide the requested Services.
- Marketing and Communications:
- To provide you with information requested from us relating to our products or services and to provide information on other products which we feel may be of interest to you if you have consented to receive such information, which are legitimate business interests.
- To notify you about any changes to our sites, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service.
- If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about services similar to those already purchased.
- If you are a new customer, we will only contact you when you have provided consent and only by those means you provided consent for.
- If you do not want us to use your data for ourselves, you will have the opportunity to withhold your consent to this when you provide your details to us on the form on which we collect your data.
- We will use Personal Data to communicate with you with your consent, to manage our contractual relationship with you and/or because we have a legitimate interest to do so.
Sharing and Disclosure
We do not share your personal information with others except as indicated within this policy or when we inform you and give you an opportunity to opt out of having your personal information shared.
We share your information in the following ways.
Storing your personal data/Transfer of Data
- Data that is provided to us is stored on our secure servers. Details relating to any transactions entered into via our site will be encrypted to ensure its safety.
- The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and the transmission of such data is entirely at your own risk. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain areas of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
Third party links
We may have links on our site to other sites that we do not operate. If you click on a third-party link, you will be taken directly to that site which is governed by its own privacy notice. We strongly encourage you to read that privacy notice. We do not control that site and assume no responsibility for the content, policies or its practices.
Individual Rights – Actions you can take:
Under the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation and other countries’ privacy laws, you may have certain rights with respect to the processing of your personal data such as:
- Choosing not to provide your personal data.
- Accessing, or obtaining a copy of, your personal data.
- Checking and editing your data in your user account.
- Unsubscribing from direct marketing.
- Checking and editing your personal data.
- Blocking and deleting the cookies.
- Permitting or refusing processing of your location data.
- Erasure, or restriction of our processing, of your data.
- Objecting to the processing of your personal data.
- Withdrawing your consent.
- Porting your data to another controller.
- Lodging a claim with the supervisory authority.
Please note that upon exercising any of the rights listed below, you may be requested to provide additional information for identification purposes. Such additional information shall not be used for any other purpose and will be removed after successful identification.
- Providing your data: You may choose not to provide your personal data to us. It should be noted that some features of our websites, applications and other services may not be fully available to you if you choose not to provide us with your personal data (e.g., we may not be able to process your orders without the necessary details).
- Right of access: You may have the right to request access to, or copies of, your personal data, together with information regarding the nature, processing and disclosure of those data.
- Unsubscribing:We include an unsubscribe link in all electronic marketing messages we send to you. You may withdraw your consent to direct marketing at any time. If you do so, we will promptly update our databases, and will not send you further direct marketing, but we may continue to contact you to the extent necessary for the purposes of any products or services you have requested.
- Checking and editing your personal data: Should you have an online user account, you may edit and complete your personal data directly yourself. If you do not have an online user account, you may contact us, who will upon your request as soon as possible rectify, remove or complete the information which is incorrect, unnecessary, lacking or outdated.
- Erasure, or restriction of our processing, of your data: Should you believe that we process your data which is not accurate; the processing is illegal; we are not processing your data in accordance with the processing purpose or you want to oppose the processing, you may contact us to request the erasure, or restrictions on the processing, of your data. Please note that we will investigate your request reasonably promptly, before deciding what action to take.
- Right to object: You may have the right to object, on legitimate grounds, to the processing of your personal data.
- Withdrawing your consent. You may at any time decide to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data. If your consent is withdrawn, it does not prevent us from processing your personal data based on other legal bases, such as fulfilling your orders and storing your order data as required by applicable law. However, it should be noted that your account(s) on our web store(s) will be removed, and advantages granted to you via your account will be reset. Please note that withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of any processing performed prior to the date on which we receive notice of such withdrawal.
- Right to Lodge a Complaint: For European Union residents, if you feel that our processing of your personal data infringes on data protection laws, you have a legal right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority responsible for data protection. You may do so in the EU member state where you habitually reside, your place of work or the location of the alleged infringement. If you are located outside of the European Union, you may have rights under privacy laws in the jurisdiction where you live.
We use reasonable administrative, logical, physical and managerial measures to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft and unauthorized access, use and modification. Unfortunately, no measures can be guaranteed to provide 100% security. Accordingly, we cannot guarantee the security of your information.
We request that you do not send us any sensitive data such as social security or national identification numbers, information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious beliefs, health data, biometrics or genetic, criminal background or trade union membership information. If you do send us this information, then you are consenting to its processing in accordance with this privacy notice. To avoid processing of sensitive data, do not submit it.
Our policy on children’s information
Our site is not directed to children under 16. If you learn that your minor child has provided us with personal information without your consent, please contact us.